Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
Checking the server status is an important tool ot identify issues with your website. Enter up to 100 websites (one URL per line) in the large text area, and then click submit to see the Status Code for each website.
Here is a list of Server Status Codes:
- 200 - is good. This means that your server was able to return content for the URL you requested.
- 301 - Moved Permanently means that the requested URL has moved permanently, and all further inquiries should be directed to the new location.
- 302 - Found means the server has found a temporary redirection. This URL should be used again for the next time, since it is only temporary.
- 307 - Temporary Redirect is similar to a 302, because it is a temporary redirect and the same URL should be used again for the next time.
- 400 - Bad Request simply means that the server did not understand what you were looking for.
- 401 - Unauthorized means that your server will not grant access to the content without authorization
- 403 - Forbidden means that the server will not show you the content, regardless of authentication.
- 404 - File Not Found is a common frustration, and might even be what you’re checking for with this Server Status tool. This error code lets you know that the file you were looking for is not found. Search engines need a 404 to know which URLs are valid and which aren’t.
- 410 - Gone is similar to 404. It lets you know that the URL you were looking for did exist, but is gone.
- 500 - Internal Server Error is another frustration that must be directed to your web host or system administrator. It means something is wrong with the server.